bet36体育备用_bet36体育投注-【点此进入】

中国教育在线 中国教育网 加入收藏 设为首页

考前快速提高空乘英语口语的方法

http://en.jybest.cn      2011-09-09    

 

  特别提醒:科学填报志愿比取得好成绩更加重要。考试结束了,尽快估分选大学、确定志愿吧。请点击这里,帮你解决!

  民航旅客-机场-服务英语

  1.入境

  May I see your passport, please? 麻烦请给我你的护照。

  Where are you staying? 将在那儿住宿?

  Here is my passport / Here it is. 这是我的护照。

  I will stay at Boston Hotel. 我将住在波士顿饭店。

  What's the purpose of your visit? 旅行的目的为何?

  Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan? 是否有台湾回程机票?

  Sightseeing(Businese). 观光(公务)。

  Yes, here it is. 有的,这就是回程机票。

  How long will you be staying in the United States? 预计在美国停留多久?

  How much money do you have with you? 你随身携带多少现金?

  5 days. 5天。

  I have 800 dollars. 大约800元。

  I plan to stay for about 10 days. 预计停留约10天。

  Good. Have a nice day. 祝你玩得愉快。

  I'm just passing through. 我只是过境而已。

  Thank you. 谢谢。

  I am leaving for Geneva tonight. 今晚即动身前往日内瓦。

  2.行李遗失

  Where can I get my baggage? 我在何处可取得行李?

  It's a small ovemight bag. It's light brown. 它是一个茶色小旅行袋。

  I can'find my baggage. 我找不到我的行李。

  Please wait for a moment while we are investigating. 我们正在调查,请稍等一下。

  Here is my claim tag. 这是我的行李票。

  We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report.

  Would you come with me to the office? 我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告。

  请和我到办公室。

  Could you please check it urgently? 是否可麻烦紧急查询?

  How soon will I find out? 多快可找到?

  How many pieces of baggage have you lost? 你总共遗失了几件行李?

  Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it.

  一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。

  Can you describe your baggage? 请描述你的行李。

  How can you help me if you can't find my baggage today? 若是今天无法找到行李,你可如何帮助我?

  It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it's gray. 它是一个中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。

  I'd like to purchase what I need for the night. 我想要购买过夜所需的用品。

  It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It's dark blue.

  它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。

  3.海关申报

  Your passport and declaration card, please. 请出示护照和申报单。

  This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Taiwan. 这是我要带去台湾的当地纪念品。

  Do you have anything to declare? 是否有任何东西需要申报?

  Do you have any liquor or cigarettes? 你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗?

  No, I don't. 没有。

  Yes, I have two bottles of whisky. 是的,我带了两瓶酒。

  Please open this bag. 请打开这个袋子。

  The camera is for my personal use. 这个相机是我私人使用的。

  What are these? 这些东西是做何用?

  you'll have to pay duty on this. 你必须为这项物品缴付税金。

  These are for my personal use. 这些是我私人使用的东西。

  Do you have any other baggage? 你还有其它行李吗?

  These are gifts for my friends. 这些是给朋友的礼物。

  O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.

  好了!请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。

  4.旅游信息

  Where is the tourist information? 旅游咨询中心在那里?

  Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive? 是否可建议一间较为廉价的旅馆?

  Is there an airport bus to the city? 是否有机场巴士可到市区?

  Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night? 是否有每晚花费在50美元以下的饭店?

  Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)? 巴士站牌(出租车招呼站)在那里?

  Could you recommend a hotel in the city center? 是否可建议一家位于市中心的旅馆?

  Where can I get the limousine for Hilton Hotel? 我在何处可搭乘希尔顿饭店的接泊巴士?

  I'd like to stay at a hotel near the station (beach). 我想要住在靠近车站(海滩)的饭店。

  How can I get to Hilton Hotel? 我要如何才能到达希尔顿饭店?

  How much is it per night? 每晚费用为多少?

  Do you have a hotel list? 这儿有饭店目录吗?

  Does it include tax and service charge? 费用是否包含税与服务费?

  Can I have a youth hostel list? 是否可提供我一份青年招待所的目录?

  Is breakast included? 早餐是否已包含于费用内?

  May I have a city map? 是否可给我一份城市地图?

  Is there a discount for staying several days? 若停留数日是否有任何折扣?

  Can I reserve a hotel(rent a car)here? 我是否可在此预订饭店(租车)?

  I'd like to stay for two nights. 我想要停留两晚。

  5.机位预约、确认篇

  虽然现在许多航空公司已取消72小时前需确认机位的手续,然而,以防万一,最好仍在回程

  或前往下一段旅程前打电话确认机位无误。若机位预订有问题,最好马上重新订位,以免延误行程。

  Hello. This is United Airlines. 联合航空,您好。

  I'd like to reconfirm my flight. 我想要再确认班机。

  What's your name and flight number? 请说您的大名与班机号码?

  My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flight number is UA 003 for Los Angeles.

  我的名字是杰瑞?陈,班机号码是飞往洛杉机的联合航空003班机。

  When is it?June 10th. 行程是那一天?6月10日。

  I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves. 我想要确认班机时间没有改变。

  I can't find your name. Really? 我找不到您的大名。真的?

  May I have your name again? 请再告诉我一次您的大名?

  I still can't find your name on the reservation list. 我仍然无法在订位名单中找到您的名字。

  Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight. No problem.

  别担心,这班班机仍有空位提供新的订位者。

  One economy class seat, is that right?一个经济舱座位,对吗?

  Now you have been booked. 没问题,您已完成订位。

  Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机?

  Two hours before departure time. 起飞前2小时。

  You must check-in at least one hour before. 你必须在至少1小时前办理登机。

  【飞机客满时】

  Then, please give me a new reservation. 那么,请帮我重新订位。

  Sorry, this flight is full. 抱歉,这班飞机已客满。

  What is the possibility of my getting a seat if I wait?

  若是我在此等候,有机位的机率有多大?

  When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave?下一班飞往洛杉机的班机何时起飞?

  The day after tomorrow, Friday. 后天,星期五。

  That will be fine. What's the flight number and departure time?

  太好了。请告诉我班机号码与起飞时间?

  What is the fare? 费用多少?

  上机实用英语

  (出示登机证予服务人员)

  我的座位在那里? Where is my seat?

  我能将手提行李放在这儿吗? Can I put my baggage here ?

  是否可替我更换座位? Could you change my seat, please?

  我是否可将座位向後倾倒? (向後座的乘客说) May I recline my seat?

  我是否可抽烟? May I somke?

  需要什麼饮料吗? What kind of drinks do you want?

  机上提供那些饮料? What kind of drinks do you have?

  咖啡、茶、果汁、可乐、啤酒和调酒。 We have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktails.

  晚餐想吃牛肉、鸡肉或是鱼? Which would you like for dinner, beef, chicken or fish?

  请给我加水威士忌。 Scotch and water, please.

  请给我牛肉。 Beef, please.

  我觉得有些冷(热)。 I feel cold(hot).

  请给我一个枕头和毛毯。 May I have a pillow and a blanket, please?

  机上有中文报纸或杂志吗? Do you have any Chinese newspapers (magazines)?

  我觉得有些不舒服,是否可给我一些药? I feel a little sick, Can I have some medicine?

  还有多久到达檀香山? How much longer does it take to get to Honolulu?

  这班班机會准时到达吗? Will this flight get there on time?

  我担心能否赶上转机班机。 I’m anxious about my connecting flight.

  请告诉我如何填写这张表格? Could you tell me how to fill in this form?

  旅行常用词汇之机场指示篇

  机场费    airport fee

  国际机场   international airport

  国内机场   domestic airport

  机场候机楼  airport terminal

  国际候机楼  international terminal

  国际航班出港 international departure

  国内航班出站 domestic departure

  卫星楼    satellite

  人口     in

  出口     exit; out; way out

  进站(进港、到达) arrivals

  不需报关   nothing to declare

  海关     customs

  登机口    gate; departure gate

  候机室    departure lounge

  航班号    FLT No (flight number)

  来自......  arriving from

  预计时间   scheduled time (SCHED)

  实际时间   actual time

  已降落    landed

  前往......  departure to

  起飞时间   departure time

  延误     delayed

  登机     boarding

  由此乘电梯前往登机 stairs and lifts to departures

  迎宾处    greeting arriving

  由此上楼   up; upstairs

  由此下楼   down; downstairs

  银行     bank

  货币兑换处  money exchange; currency exchange

  订旅馆    hotel reservation

  行李暂存箱  luggage locker

  出站(出港、离开) departures

  登机手续办理 check-in

  登机牌    boarding pass (card)

  护照检查处  passport control immigration

  行李领取处  luggage claim; baggage claim

  国际航班旅客 international passengers

  中转     transfers

  中转旅客   transfer passengers

  中转处    transfer correspondence

  过境     transit

  报关物品   goods to declare

  贵宾室    V. I. P. room

  购票处    ticket office

  付款处    cash

  出租车    taxi

  出租车乘车点 Taxipick-up point

  大轿车乘车点 coachpick-up point

  航空公司汽车服务处 airline coach service

  租车处(旅客自己驾车) car hire

  公共汽车   bus; coach service

  公用电话   public phone; telephone

  厕所     toilet; W. C; lavatories; rest room

  男厕     men's; gent's; gentlemen's

  女厕     women's; lady's

  餐厅     restaurant

  酒吧     bar

  咖啡馆    coffee shop; cafe

  免税店    duty-free shop

  邮局     post office

  出售火车票  rail ticket

  旅行安排   tour arrangement

  行李牌    luggage tag

  安检英语

  引导岗位:

  1. Please pass through the detector one by one.

  请一个一个通过探测门。

  2. Hello.put your baggage on the belt please.

  您好,请把您的包放在传送带上。

  3.Please put all your metallic objects such as coin,cellphone,chewing gum,cigarettes,

  and anything with Aluminum foil into the basket.

  请把您随身携带的所有金属物品,如硬币、手机、口香糖、香烟、以及带锡纸的物品等放在篮子里。

  4. Could you hold the baby in your arms and let the pram be checked by the X-ray machine?

  您可以抱起婴儿,将婴儿车通过X光机检查吗?

  5. Excuse me, sir.please take your computer out and put it in the basket.

  对不起,先生,请把您的电脑从包里取出放入筐里。

  6. Take off your jacket, please.

  请把您的外套脱下。

  7. Antthing else in your pocket?

  口袋里还有其它物品吗?

  8. I’m sorry to tell you that flammable items cannot be taken with you into the aircraft.

  很遗憾的告诉您,易燃品不能随身带上飞机。

  手检岗位:

  1. Please come over for inspection.

  请过来接受检查。

  2. Please raise your arms.

  请您抬起双臂。

  3. Turn around please.

  请转身。

  4. Please unbutton your coat.

  请把您的衣扣打开。

  5. I’m sorry to tell you that it is a prohibited item.youcan’t take it with

  you into the aircraft.

  很抱歉告诉您,这是违禁品,您不能把它带上飞机。

  6. Checking is done, thankyou for your corporation.

  检查完毕,谢谢合作。

  7. You can take your baggage now.

  您可以拿行李了。

  移交台岗位:

  1. These items are forbidden by law and will have to be confiscated. Here is your receipt.

  这些东西是违禁品,我们必须没收。这是给您的没收单据。

  2. We could check it in for you ,or you could have it deposited temporarily at our

  place for up to one month.

  您可以办理托运或在我们这儿办理暂存,我们可以替您保留一个月。

  3. Within a month, if you return to Beijing, take this receipt to the Domestic Security

  office to get your things back.

  一个月之内,当您再来北京的时候,您可以到国内安检值班室凭单据领取您的东西。

  4. If you can’t come back within a month, we won’t keep it for you.

  如果一个月之内,您不来领的话,我们将不再替您保存。

  5. This is the government’s rule. For your own safety and other passangers, we need

  your understanding and corporation.

  1. Good morning.早晨好。Welcome to China欢迎来中国。

  Good-bye. Have a time.再见,祝您旅途愉快

  2. Good morning. What can I do for you ?早晨好,能帮您什麽忙?

  Please wait a moment请稍等。

  3. Please come in.请进。Please have a look请看看。

  Please sit down.请坐。This way please.请走这边。

  4. Thank you for your cooperation感谢您合作。Never mind.不用谢。

  5. Would you please back off a little?请向后退一下。Please be in order, one by one.

  请按顺序,一个接一个。

  6. After you.请您先走。I am sorry.对不起。

  I am sorry to have kept you waiting so long.让您久等。

  7. Do you understand?您明白了吗?I see.我懂了。

  I don’t understand.我不明白。Excuse me .打扰了。

  8. We are waiting for the weather to improve.我们正在等待天气好转。

  We’ll keep you inFORMed.我们将随时通知您。

  9. I’ll take good care of your child to the boarding gate.我们将陪伴您的孩子到等机口。

  10. Please fill in the UM FORM.请您填写这张UM表格。

  11. Your reservation is already in the standby list.您的订位已经在候补名单了里。What is your nationality?请问您的国籍?

  12. Your ticket is not confirmed in the computer.您的机票在电脑里没有确认。

  13. We haven’t found your baggage yet. We shall continue to look for it

  and will let you know as soon as we have inFORMation about it.

  您的行李还没有找到。我们会既续为您查找,一有消息会马上通知您。

  14. There is a suitcase in Paris very similar to yours. We’d like to confirm it with you

  在巴黎有一件行李和你的很相象,我们想和您确认一下。

  15. Your bag has been located(found) and it’ll arrive in Beijing tomorrow

  行李已经找到。明天会到北京。

  16. Your baggage is now in Beijing. Where would you want it delivered?

  你的行李已经到北京,请问我们给您送到哪里?

  17. You can buy your necessities within 800 Yuan, and you should keep the receipts safe.

  You will be refunded expenditure by the local airline office.

  您可购买800以内的生活必需品。保留好发票,回您驻地的航空公司办事处报销。

  18. We shall transport our baggage by cargo service, and it will arrive

  at the local cargo terminal. Will you pick up your baggage personally?

  您的行李我们会通过货运,给您运到当地的机场货运处,请问是您本人去取行李吗?

  19. When collecting your baggage at the airport , remember to bring your

  “Property Irregularity Report.”

  请您带好“不正常行李报告单”到机场取行李。

  20. If you can’t claim your baggage personally , you may ask somebody to

  collect on your behalf. This person whom you authorized with the letter of

  authorization and identification may pick up your baggage.

  如果您本人不能亲自去取行李,可以出具委托书,委托他人凭有效证件代为领取。

  21. The service for all flights to Dalian is provided by another airline .

  And I’m very sorry to tell you that it has refused to accept this sort of

  baggage .So your baggage might be delayed for a few days. But don’t worry

  we’ll go on negotiating with them , and also we are looking for other ways of

  transportation. Once we know which flight your baggage is on, we’ll let you know.

  非常抱歉,因为所有到大连的航班都是由另外一家公司代理的,他们拒绝接受这种行李,

  所以您的行李可能要再等几天能运过去;不过,请别担心,我们一直与他们协商解决。

  同时也在寻找其他的途径,一旦确定航班,我们会马上通知您。

  22. We couldn’t deliver your baggage because it didn’t pass the customs check .

  Could you please come to the airport in person to make the customs declaration?

  If you have any question, you can either contact the customs directly or we can

  pass on your inquiries.

  因为您的行李不能通过海关检查,所以我们无法为您运送行李,请您本人亲自到机场办理有

  关海关申报手续;如果您有其他问题,您可以与海关直接联系,或由我方代为转达。

  23. Please check your bag .If there is no problem with it, please sign here.

  请检查一下您的行李是否完好无损,如果没有问题,请您在这里签字。

  24. If your baggage is oversized or irregular, please go to the counter for

  oversized and irregular baggage beside Conveyer Belt

  №.⒈ 大件行李、不规则行李请您到1号传送带旁边的大件行李提取处提取。

  25. Could you tell me in what class you flew?请问您乘坐的是什么舱位?

  26. Because a customs check is required, you must claim your baggage in Beijing

  yourself and check it again for your onward destination.

  由于海关检查,您需要在北京自行提取行李,重新办理托运手续到您的目的地。

  27. Usually, most delayed luggage arrives on the following flight.

  根据我们的经验,大部分行李会搭乘下一航班到达。

  28. Do you have a mileage card?请问您有里程卡吗?

  29. You baggage has exceeded the weight limit. Have you paid for the excess?

  您的托运行李重量超出了限额,请问您付过超重费了吗?

  30. Did you put your name and address on the suitcase? Do you remember

  the brand of the suitcase?请问您在行李上留有姓名、地址吗?您记得行李的品牌吗?

  31. Does your suitcase have any special features?请问您的行李有什么明显的特征吗?

  32. The airline apologizes for causing you such inconvenience on the trip.

  And it will provide you with 400 Yuan to buy some necessities.

  航空公司对给您旅途带来不便表示歉意,并提供给您四百元人民币,来购买一些生活必需品。

  33. How long will you be staying in Beijing? When your bags arrive,

  we shall contact you and deliver them to you.

  请问您在北京呆到什么时候?行李到后,我们会与您联系并送到您指定的地点。

  34. Please fill out this Certificate of Entrustment, so what when your baggage arrives,

  we can go to through the customs FORMalities for you.

  请您填写一张委托书,这样行李到后,我们可以代表您接受海关检查。

  35. If we have not found your baggage in three days, please fill in this FORM and post it to the airline office at the address on the envelope.

  The airline will deal with the compensation for your losses.

  如果三天之后,我们还不能找到您的行李,请您填好这张表格,然后根据信封上的地址寄到

  航空公司的办事处。航空公司会给您解答有关赔偿问题。

  36. Could you please tell me how long you have had the suitcase and how much

  you paid for it when you bought it?

  请问您,这个箱子使用了多久了?您是多少钱买的?

  37. We’ll collect the bag from your house and bring it back after it has been repaired.

  我们会去您家里取行李,为您修好后为您送回去。

  38. Check-in for your flight is not here .Please go to area G to ask the manager on duty .

  您的航班不在这办理登机手续。请您到G岛问一下值机经理。

  39. I’m sorry ,but we don’t accept credit cards here.对不起,我们不接受信用卡。

  40. We are inFORM you that due to technical reasons, your flight will be delayed until22:30

  我们抱歉的通知您,您的航班由于出现机械故障延误到22.30

  41. We don’t have any further inFORMation about the flight.

  我们还没有得到有关于航班进一步的消息。

  42. The handle of the suitcase is broken . We need you to sign on this baggage tag.

  Please sign here.您的箱子把手有破损。您需要在行李条上签个字,请在这里签字。

  43. How many passengers are there in your group? Please confirm the total number

  of bags in your group.

  您的团里有多少人?请确认你团里行李总数。

  44. We’d like to have passenger with children and infants board the plane first.

  May board at their own convenience .

  我们请带小孩的旅客优先登机。头等舱和公务舱的旅客请随时登机 。

  45. Passengers taking flight BA038, please take all your hand baggage and board

  at gate No.20.乘坐BA038航班的旅客,请带好您的全部随身物品到20号登机口登机。

  46. Your plane is a Boeing 777 .Would you like a window seat or an aisle seat?

  您乘坐的是波音777。您需要靠窗座位还是靠走廊的座位?

  47. How many pieces of baggage do you want to check ?Do you want them to be checked to your final destination or to your first stop ?

  您有几件托运行李?您是要将他们托运到您的目的地还是您的第一站?

  48. The flight time will be 10 hours and 20 minutes ,and you will arrive in Paris at 16:20.

  飞行时间是10:20。到达巴黎的时间是16:20。

  49. The baggage allowance is 20 kilograms for person .Your baggage is 5 kilograms overweight .

  This is your Excess Baggage FORM .Please take it to counter H1 and pay for the excess there.

  每人的行李限额是20公斤。年您的行李超重了五公斤。这是您的逾重收费单,请您拿好到H1 号柜台交超重费。

  50. Special meals should be booked 24 hours before departure. You are late booking yours.

  We’ll need to contact the catering company, but we can’t ensure that you’ll get

  the meal on board.特殊旅客餐应在起飞前二十四小时订,您在柜台临时申请,

  我们得与配餐部门联系一下,但我们不能确保肯定为您申请到。

  51. The packing of this box is not adequate. Please go over to that counter to have it

  properly packed. By the way, do you have anything fragile or any valuables in the box?

  这个箱子包装不符合要求,请您到那边柜台打个包。顺便问一下,您这里面有易碎或贵重物品吗?

  52. Your baggage is oversized. Please go over there to the Oversized Baggage Counter to check it.

  您的行李超大,请您到那边大件柜台去办托运。

  53. Your baggage is made of metal. It might damage the conveyor belt. Please check it at

  the Oversized Baggage Counter.

  您的行李是金属质地的,可能会损坏传送带,请到大件柜台去办一下托运。

  54. Do you have knives, scissors, or any dangerous goods in the checked baggage?

  您的托运行李里有刀,剪,或是任何危险物品吗?

如有相关问题,可拨打免费咨询热线:010-58443520

考试培训小助手

本科留学qq:436560382

研究生留学qq:437946603

免责声明:

① 凡本站注明“稿件来源:中国教育在线”的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本站协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明“稿件来源:中国教育在线”,违者本站将依法追究责任。

② 本站注明稿件来源为其他媒体的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本站转载出于非商业性的教育和科研之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者在两周内速来电或来函联系。

内容推荐

外语电子周刊

推荐阅读
eol.cn简介 | 联系方式 | 网站声明 | 京ICP证140769号 | 京ICP备12045350号 | 京公网安备 11010802020236号
版权所有 北京中教双元科技集团有限公司 EOL Corporation
Mail to: webmaster@eol.cn